How to get Fast Adx Approval Alright Company | Free Alright ADX Approval Complete Method

How to Get Approval of ADX Company Named AlRight Within Two to Three Hours

Active Dashboard has been bought from the market and now they want to get the approval of a well-known and well-known company of Up India X named Al-Rite and that too within two to three hours. In this video, I will explain to complete up and guide you how to get approval of ADX company named Al Wright within two to three hours. There should be a board, secondly you should have a certificate which is provided by Al-Wright and if you make it yourself then it is fine. I will give you a complete guide that how you can create the included certificate in one free and thirdly we should have CNIC etc. with which we have to verify it, so now it is on the computer screen.

Step-by-Step Guide to Submit the Form and Get AlRight Approval

I will give you a complete and stable step guide on how to submit the form and get its approval within two to three hours, so first of all you have to open the email on which you received the certificate of authenticity. If you have made it or you have bought it from someone else in the market, then you have to mail it and along with the mail you have to take the link of your certificate so that you don't get any issue, then I will present it to you. I open the mail. After opening the mail, I search at the top here.

Creating a Link in the Mail For Alright ADX Approval

Academy.alright.global. Ok, by writing this and next to slash user. Sign in, I search by writing this. Sam in the same way. You have to create a link in the mail, on which your certificate will be created, then something like this is displayed in front of us. After clicking on the design, it is loading something like this, and now this is our certificate, this issue has been resolved once. Now what do we do? Let's write as soon as Al-Rite Global is written, what is the search? The official website of Al-Ready has appeared in front of you.

Now we have to open it. The tab of Ret's academy is to be kept separate and the main website of Allred is to be kept separately. The show is going to be ready below Jose da Ideal Partner for like this and below you are getting a button of join network so you have to click on the button of join network as soon as you click If you do, it will redirect you to a new tab. Well, if you click on it, a new tab will open in front of you. What we have to do is to do a little bit of crowd-in, we have to do a screed down, in the last we will get a time like join network, we have to click on it and then our next process starts.

How to get Fast Adx Approval Alright Company | Free Alright ADX Approval Complete Method
How to get Fast Adx Approval Alright Company

Here, they have given their entire graph, how the earning is done, how the revenue is generated and how much percentage the company takes, how much percentage Google takes, so this is the last button, I clicked on it. A window like this has appeared, now here we have to log in with Google. It's okay. Remember, you have to do it on the same mail that you have to buy the mail certificate. etc. and now I sign it through the mail. As I signed it through the mail, what is in front of us here is that the verification process has started.

Alright Company Link 

Now here, yes, what should I do? yes i click on continue as soon as i click on continue now it will load and a new screen will appear in front of us here it is saying profile personal detail provide identity verification gen document and next yes perform license check ok Now, what we have to do here is Continue in this device. If you want to do it inside the mobile, that is, inside a separate device, then you can do it. S resident has to click on it and click on next, as soon as you do the upload, we will have something like this loading in front of us and here now we have to verify it with the number, code etc.

The number should be added here. After adding the number, we have to add the e-mail below. Now you have to add the e-mail. Certificate holders are fine. You have to add the e-mail below the number. Now I am here. I copy it and paste it here and click on continue. As I clicked on the continue button, now a new screen will appear in front of us. Yes, here we have to select our country.

And in this country, our automatic Pakistan has arrived, now what we have to do is below which document we will do the through verification, then we will do the ID card through, so here I will put my ID card and its edge verification. If I do, they have explained the whole process of how you can do the verification. I will zoom in a little from here so that you can understand it properly, how to do the verification.

How to Get Google ADX Approval in 2024 | Google Adx Ka Approval Kesy len

Now I start the process of its verification, so just like this, if the camera of your laptop etc. is good or if you have installed a separate manual camera inside the computer, then the result is good. You can scan in this way, Adviseup can do all this process inside the mobile, that is, inside the mobile you have to scan your CNSC and remember that only CNSC verification will not happen, you also scan your face.

If I have to do it, I start my verification process here and the one I logged in separately, the one with the academy, has been opened here and here is our certificate that this link has gone to. Download pdf here now we have to use it now what do I do after that yes I have done the verification and now my verification is in prorus and here see my profile it has been verified It means that the documents that I have given have been verified that my account has been verified, now I have to give some more details, after verification we have this first screen, here I click on the start button.

If you do, a page like this will appear in front of you, so I copy the link here and I paste it here. I select developer here in IM and after that I click on start your application here like I clicked here I click on register button ok like we clicked on district button Now here we have to give the network code. Network record means that we have to give our ad manager account and ad major. We have to sign up the admin account on the mail on which the board is made and then we have to put all the code that is for it.

A separate detailed video has been made on the YouTube channel. I have made a step by step guide, now here I will make it with a little speed so that your process is complete, so here I have opened the admins. On the official website, I select the website and on the second screen, here I enter 02 million and here I check the first three walks and from here I enter the number of Yes and here. Yes, in news and publishing and region I select Asia and save and sign up for which is it AdSense manager right ie ad manager account now here which is our ad manager account this is signing up now here above which Isn't this mail notification etc. If you want to uncheck the first two boxes, then you can uncheck them.

If you want to tick, then you can also tick them. After that, here we have to select our country. For the country, I select from Pakistan to this Pakistan and here in GPK, so I enter USD here, so that I can easily. Please understand, you can select the currency of your choice. Here I click on the Yes button. Our Ad Manager account has been signed up in a few seconds. You have a two-dashboard, now you can see a code on the left side, you just have to open that code, copy it and paste it here.

I copy the above issue on the left side, I copy it under the people of the ad manager, and I come back to the same form that I am filling the alert, so here is what I paste. I click on the OK button, as I clicked on the OK button, now we have to give the mail with Ad Manager here, we have to give the mail on which our Google Ad Manager account is created, so for that I am here.

I go and copy the mail by clicking on the icon here and after copying I go back and go to the right form and paste it here and after pasting I press the next button. Now, here we have given a website which is approved by Google AdSense, so it is not necessary that you have to put the code etc. in it, just you have to give the link for formality. The AdSense app-ad etc. are running on it, now here you have to copy all these mails. You have to give access to these mails later, so you have to copy them. Next, you have to fill this captcha here. After filling the captcha, you have to click on the button below. Now here. You have to fill the captcha in the same way and below here you have to click on the submit button and the application button.

Completed, now the last two steps are left, now after that we have Anna in the Ad Manager and at the bottom of the Ad Manager you will find a button Admin click on the tab of Admin and after that you You have to go to global setting, but here you have to give the name of Already, that is, whichever company you want to get approval etc. or randomly you have to give any name, after that you have to go to the API below.

Yes, and from here you have to enable the AP. OK, after enabling the AP access, I save. It won't happen because I didn't give the name above. Remember, don't click on close account here, click on save below. I have to click carefully. Well, I can't

 Save it because I didn't write the name above. I write a name here. I write the name of Al-Rite. Now this name will be shown there where the code is shown. Now this name will be shown there, so now I write alert here and click on save button below, now it will be saved, after saving it, now we have this access and authorization below its tab.

OK, now you have to click on it, now I have attached the two mails that I told you on the screen here, you have to give access to these two mails, now I have sent these WhatsApp messages here. In the same way, you have to copy what you have separately. This is the first mail level, that is the second. I click on the access of the second mail in the same way. We refresh it, then the access of this mail will be added below. Now I have refreshed it, so see here. Second, I had edited it myself, one separately, you will have two shows here, okay, now I come here and write the second mail, which is Al-Write, and I write it below, and I Again I pasted it here, then I clicked on administrator and here I clicked on save, now our two Gmails, which were all right, have been added to the Access Administered key, now our process is complete here.

Watch full video and get Fast Adx Approval Alright Company

Done here I have refreshed so see here our four mails which are active or not two are active after two to some wait when the mail will be approved I will explain you the next step for me to prole edx It has been almost four and a half hours since I applied and now I open the same mail on which our certificate was all right. Your website has been approved Your AdMajor account has been approved by ADS.

Comments